Friday, February 5, 2010

Okay, I know I should have known better, but...


While checking my e-mail, I saw the following news headline:

Mel Gibson Takes on Obama in a War of the Words

Well, I'm ashamed to admit that I was morbidly curious. So I clicked on the link, where I found a short article that quoted Gibson as saying:

"[Obama] is a man with an impossible task on his hands... He got left a mess and I wish him all the best but I don't think he's going to fix it in five minutes and probably not in his entire tenure."

Really? This is a “War of the Words”? Seriously?!?! THEN...WE...ARE...DOOOOOOMED!!!! Shout it from the rooftops. If that is what passes for a “war of the words” in this country, then America can officially be pronounced brain-dead.

Sheesh!

(But I guess that's what I get for taking the bait.)

No comments: